Tuesday 10 February 2015

Keeping kids busy..during winter

I am super excited to start swimming classes with my 4 months old, parent and tot tomorrow!!

My older one-4 Years has been swimming forever and is great at this.
It is so important to encourage kids to play with water.
It is a life lesson -that one day can save their life's.
I never understand parents that are scared to send their kids to swimming.......
 how else are they supposed to learn?????
My older one has been swimming since about 4 months too and now is easily passing every new stage of swimming,... so proud of him..

How to keep kids busy during winter?
That is certainly a challenge..especially when you have active boys like me:)

I have my ways:

  • swimming, as mentioned above
  • library
  • home depot workshops:once a month-my 4 years old LOVES construction related activities !
  • dance classes: it is excellent to burn energy for active boys (4 years +)
  • local moms groups and events
Little, but something to keep them entertain and me busy.
One thing  for sure, I want my kids to be active not couch potatoes, so I try my best..




No comments:

Post a Comment