Thursday 5 February 2015

Valentine's coming....

So, I have been married for...how may years,,,oh yeah..it will be 11 years !!!!!!!!what? Time flies.
After all these years I still get excited about Valentines;
Since we have 2 kids and no one really to babysit, romantic dinner is out of picture...
I know that guys do not have memory for dates and holidays so I gently reminded my husband:
"Baby, you know Valentines is coming, we cant really go out I would be very happy with just chocolate fountain and strawberries" ( I have such a craving for it ... and no I am not pregnant :))
and he goes:"Really?Do you want to celebrate this commercial holiday, you know I love you."
YES, YES, YES I want to celebrate Valentines and I want my chocolate fountain and strawberries!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment