Tuesday 2 June 2015

Day 2 of "diet" and exercise

So after day one, I feel great! I am not even sore...feels amazing 
I started the day with the lemon water.
Following "Skalpel" training, and my yummy breakfast

Breakfast
  • Two hard boiled eggs
  • Half of tomato with green onions
  • Coffee with milk and sugar 
Lunch
  • Two whole-what toast with turkey breast 
  • Cottage cheese with radish and green onion and once scoop  of Greek yogurt and salt and pepper for better taste 
  • Green tea


Snack pm
  • Strawberries and Activia Yogurt 

Dinner
  • Pasta with pork ground meat
  • Cesear salad 
  • Green tea 
Sharing my meals, I am not following any diet, just eating what I prepare and buy for my family in the weekly groceries, as I do not want to spend more money...limited budget ...

No comments:

Post a Comment