Monday 1 June 2015

Today is the day to start a new life..

Yes, today is the day to start a new life...
what do I mean?? Well, I am 31, have two kids, the baby is now 8 months old...and I pretty much look 6 months pregnant now..yes,..I do...
I never gained weight during my pregnancies but maternity leave is a killer..
sweets, carbs..lots of bread( I am polish and bread is my BIG weakness..., etc.
Therefore, my belly keeps growing and I have a big belly, seriously I look at myself and I look pregnant, so I decided:
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH...
I don't want to have a belly, soon I am going back to work and I want people to say: WOW..you look great ! vs I know how hard is to loose weight after babies..
NO NO NO
Today, is the day I start to change my life.. for better..
But also, have to be realistic at the same time, haha so my plan is as follows:

1. Exercise with videos by Ewa Chodakowska(great polish trainer) 3 times X per week and once a week; hot yoga, yes I love it..going to a studio in Milton, ON ..amazing..

These are pictures of my belly, I know it is disgusting..
Don't I look pregnant, so bad..


2. Diet, actually not really a diet, since I have been there, done this (after you go back to normal food, the weight comes back even with high protein diets) , so lets just say I am going to watch what I eat, so simple rules: no sweets (I love, love sweets, so it will be hard, why do I feel like piece of chocolate every time I have a coffee?! ;) limited carbs, whole wheat bread only, yes, maybe I should eliminate carbs, but I cant..again I am bring realistic.. and alcohol weekends only.. yes i Love to have a drink after tough day just to relax, no more, weekends only and wine only, since it is one of the less calories alcohol...


PLEASE, keep your finger crossed! I give myself 10 weeks challenge...
Stay with me, next post on my first day exercises and meals...

No comments:

Post a Comment